The Indiana sheriffs make no representation, either implied or expressed, that all information placed on this web site is accurate. Much of the information derives from official records but some is gathered from the offenders themselves who are required to register with local law enforcement in each county where they live, work, attend school, or own property. It is your responsibility to make sure the records you access through this site pertain to the person about whom you are seeking information by working with law enforcement or other criminal justice authorities as appropriate.
Based on information submitted, a person whose name appears in this registry has been convicted of a sex offense or a violent offense or has been adjudicated a delinquent child for an act that would be a sex offense or violent offense if committed by an adult.
Information contained on this site provides no representation as to any offender’s likelihood of re-offending or the nature of any future crimes that may be committed.
Information in this registry may not be used to harass or threaten offenders or their families. Harassment, stalking, or threats may violate Indiana law.
If you have any questions about a particular offender or if you believe that information on this web site is incorrect, please contact the sheriff’s department in the county where you live or the sheriff’s department in the county where the offender is or should be registered. Local sheriffs maintain and update sex offender registration information including the information found on this site. They will be able to assist you directly or will refer you to another department if necessary to answer the questions you may have. Contact information for sheriff departments can be found at: http://www.indianasheriffs.org/sheriff_listing.html
For more information about the Indiana registry laws refer to Indiana Codes 11-8-8, 35-38-1-7.5, 35-42-4-10, 35-42-4-11, and 35-42-4-12.
If you have questions about sex offender registration in general, questions about the design of the site, (including suggestions on how the site can be improved) or questions about this initiative, please contact the Indiana Sheriffs’ Association:
Indiana Sheriffs' Association
Phone: (800) 622-4779
Fax: (317) 356-3996
147 East Maryland Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-3608
You can also contact the Indiana Department of Correction if you have questions about Indiana registration laws
Indiana Department of Correction
Phone: (317) 232-1232
Fax: (317) 233-1474
Indiana Department of Correction
Attn: Indiana Sex Offender Registry
302 W. Washington St.
Indiana Government Center South, E334
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2038
Notice to all persons registering pursuant to the Indiana Sex Offender Registration Act. Be advised of the following:
1. Indiana has adopted a procedure that allows you to file a formal complaint about changes made to the Sex and Violent Offender Registry entry about you, or about a refusal to make changes that you request to the Registry. The procedure allows you to file an appeal if your complaint is denied, but it has a number of rules that you must follow in order to preserve your rights to complain and to appeal.
2. Those rules provide, among other things, that if you file a formal complaint in the proper manner with the local official who maintains the Registry, and if that official does not respond to you within 30 days, you may ask the Indiana Department of Correction to review your complaint. The rules provide, however, that after the 30th day with no response from the local official, you must submit your request to the Department within 7 days. If you wait longer than 7 days, it will be too late and you will lose the right to have the Department of Correction consider any and all the issues raised in your complaint.
3. You may read a complete and current copy of the whole procedure on the part of the web site of The Indiana Department of Correction that deals with sex and violent offenders.
4. You also may read a complete and current copy at the Registry web site.
5. If you are prohibited by law, by rule, or by court order from visiting the web site of the Department of Correction and the Registry web site, this office will make one complete copy of the procedure for you for the same cost as the office charges for other, similar copies.
For Information Regarding the Appeal Process CLICK HERE.